besides if you don’t like somaliland, then I’m assuming you don’t like djibouti either, same basic situation( somali people who decided to become a independent state.)
I believe live and let live, if you were a real somali then you would be happy for your brothers and sisters in the north who don’t have to worry about gunshots and warlords.
thats why I have mad love for maryam mursal, she is so damn diplomatic, its beautiful and inspiring, she doesn’t delude herself with tribal bullshit.
uuf somalis ingeneral though, we are dad aad u qadhaad, we can’t simply be happy for each other, we always have to bring each other down.
enough is enough.
- you are not somali if you have no love for somalia
- you are not somali if you have no love for somaliland
- you are not somali if you have no love for puntland
- you are not somali if you have no love for djibouti
- you are not somali if you have no love for ogadenia/kilinka shanaad/occupied somalia/kenyan somalia/ethiopian somalia or any other region somalis reside in regardless of the government or tribal connection
- you are not somali if you have no love for
- Abgaal, Ujedein, Ajuran, Jijeele, Baadicadde, Gaaljecel, Degodia, Duduble, Garre, Habar Gidir, Hawadle, Murule, Silcis, Wadalaan and Xaskul.
- Arap, Ayoup, Garhajis (which is split into Eidagale and Habar Yoonis), Habar Awal (which includes the two major clans of Sacad Muuse and Ciise Muuse), Habar Jeclo and Tol Jecle (Axmed Sheikh Isaxaaq)
- Minority clans
- you are not somali if you have no love for somali language(regardless of the dialect)
- you are not somali if you have no love for somali culture
- you are not somali if you have no love for somali heritage
- you are not somali if you have no love for somali customs
- you are not somali if you have no love for somali mothers, sisters and daughters
- you are not somali if you have no love for somali fathers, brothers and sons
SOMAALINIMO IS NOT SOMETHING YOU PRICKS CAN JUST CLAIM, its something you live up to and do right by and the reason somalia and its people are stuck in a rut(both back home and abroad) is because nobody is doing somalia justice, NOBODY, not mentally(preaching hate and tribal bullshit), not spiritually(ALshabaab dickheads, I’m look at you), not physically(I’m look at all the faraaxs sitting around eating khat and wasting their lives and making themselves feel better by putting down the somali girl making something of herself) and sure as hell not emotionally (everybody hates everybody….if the hatred is not based on region, its based on tribe or some other irrelevant bullshit!)!! Nobody is doing right by somalia, not even the ones that claim to love her! take a minute out of your wasteful lives and put your pride and other bullshit a side and embrace your blood.
if not for yourself, then for your people and land and for those before you who gave us a beautiful language, a noble and rich heritage and fertile land which we destroyed in one generation due to backward thinking, take somalia back by starting with yourself.
why is it we ask this question?
what difference does it make?
my mom told me about my grandmother and how patriotic she was, she was from ogaden(occupied somalia/ethiopia) and therefore she hated Haile selassie, so much so, that every time she burped she would say immediately afterwards “xaile ku dac”(I hope it(the burp) hits haile in the face)